May 29, 2009

Bicep & Tricep Curls

In addition to my daily regimen of running and ab exercises, I have recently added bicep & tricep curls with hand weights.
My husband Eric showed me the correct form for each exercise, and I have been performing them for the past 3 days.
And boy, are my arms sore! But it's a good kind of sore!
I began doing these arm exercises simply because I didn't want to neglect my upper body. Plus, I wanted toned, defined arms! Who doesn't?
These exercises are SO easy to do. They take less than 5 minutes per arm, and I can do them while sitting on the couch, in front of the television! How awesome is that? There's absolutely NO reason for me NOT to do them! Plus, I'm putting to good use those hand weights that my husband had bought a long time ago and had sitting around in the basement!
These exercises are just another step along my ultimate goal of gaining muscle mass while losing fat, and lowering my BMI.

No comments:

Post a Comment