April 13, 2009

Starbucks Savvy

Did you know that a large mocha at Starbucks contains about 400 calories?
Did you know that a fat-free, sugar-free vanilla or caramel latte contains less than 200?
I always got large mochas made with fat-free milk, until I went online to Starbucks' nutritional information website and realized that, even with the fat-free milk, I was still drinking almost 400 calories! Yikes! That's almost a meal!
So I switched to a "skinny vanilla latte". I still get a large, but now it's with both fat-free milk and sugar-free flavored syrup. I get the same size and same fulfillment with half the calories! Yippee!
Take a walk on the "skinny" side of the Starbucks menu. You won't ever go back!
Check out Starbucks' nutritional information for all their products here: http://www.starbucks.com/retail/nutrition_info.asp
Be informed about what you're eating!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love the idea of your blog. I will keep reading on. I could use your knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you so much for visiting, Angela! I am learning new things about healthy living everyday!

    ReplyDelete