April 21, 2009

Featured Member of the Day!

So apparently I was an eHow.com "Featured Member of the Day"! I had no clue! A fellow eHow writer was kind enough to email me and tell me, but by the time I checked, I had missed it! Bummer!
But yay for me! I've been having issues with eHow lately, so it feels GREAT to be featured! Hopefully it will drive more traffic to my site!
Thanks, eHow!
Here's my profile with access to all my how-to & advice articles! Check them out!
http://www.ehow.com/members/relawshe.html?view=3rd

3 comments:

  1. Hi RAchel. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. And congratulations on your feature!

    xo
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,
    So nice to have you stop by my blog -- thanks so much for the kind words! i enjoyed my visit to your blog -- so many wonderful tips for healthy living -- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you ladies so much for your kind words! I will be visiting your sites often; count on that!

    ReplyDelete