January 28, 2013

Walking for Weight Loss!

Ladies and Gents,

I'm proud to announce that I have lost 4 pounds!  I haven't seen this number on the scale in several months now, so I'm very thankful that all my workouts, cutting calories, and going to bed hungry every night have paid off a little bit!  Now to just keep going!

I've been a bit derailed this past week though, because I came down with the flu and took several sick days off from work.  But aside from some lingering severe sinus headaches and pressure, I'm almost back to 100% health.  I'm hoping to get back to my daily power-walking schedule here really soon!

Escali Health Monitor Digital Bathroom Scale (Google Affiliate Ad)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel at 100% soon! Jeff and I are really looking forward to the 5K (I haven't run that far in about two years, so this is a great challenge.) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete