September 27, 2011

Appreciating Brewed Java Again!


You all know how much I LOVE my fancy schmany coffees like mocha lattes, right? Well, I recently tried an iced coffee with some added chocolate flavor and whipped cream on top. To my surprise, I loved it! I figured it would still be too bitter for my taste, and it almost was, but I actually really loved it! And, because there's no milk in it, it's less calories than a mocha. The brewed coffee has basically no calories, so the only ingredients with calories would be the chocolate and the whipped cream, which I can always leave off. So yeah for finding tasty, chocolatey coffee drinks with fewer calories! I'm told that the folks at Starbucks call it an "iced coffee mocha", if you'd care to give it a try. I think you'll enjoy it!

picture credit: lose-weight-with-us.com

No comments:

Post a Comment