September 14, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion

Here's a shameless self-promotion from me to you:

I am getting ready to launch a hand-made product line on Etsy.com, an online, hand-made goods marketplace.
I have been knitting reusable coffee sleeves!!!

They are:
Stretchy
fit all "to-go" coffee cup sizes
Eco-Friendly & Reusable
Hand-made by myself
Machine-Washable

These are designed to be used instead of those cardboard or paper coffee sleeves that come on to-go coffee cups, like ones you'd get at Starbucks. This will help cut down on waste, and will reduce the impact on the environment. The coffee sleeves are made to keep your hand cool while holding a hot coffee drink. I may also be able to do custom orders!

My coffee sleeves are made with multi-colored yarn (everything from acrylic, to cotton, to merino wool), and thus are all different colors. I also have some "guy" colors, like blues & grays.

I will post pictures of my coffee sleeves soon, and will also give you my site address at Etsy.com, once I get it all set up.
For now, please feel free to contact me @ relawshe@gmail.com to ask me questions or put in an order!

These reusable, knitted coffee sleeves will be perfect for fall & winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment