January 26, 2010

Getting Back into the Swing of Things

Hey y'all! I apologize for not posting in awhile; the time has certainly flown by!
I was in Seattle, WA for 2 entire weeks for the Christmas & New Year's Holidays, which was completely wonderful! My husband is from Seattle, and every time we visit, it is more difficult to return to dreary, flat Cincinnati.
Then, my favorite and super-convenient local coffee shop closed for almost 2 months so the store could move into a vacant spot across the street.
So I have been without regular internet access for some time now!
But, the coffee shop is open once again (yay!) so hopefully I will be able to resume posting about healthy, wholesome living!
Give me a shout out if there's something I have not covered that you'd like to learn more about and we can learn together!

No comments:

Post a Comment